HOW TO APPLY TO BECOME A VK AMBASSADOR
- UPLOAD AN AUDITION VIDEO TO SHOWCASE WHY YOU SHOULD BE A VK AMBASSADOR TO YOUR PERSONAL INSTAGRAM PAGE AND INCLUDE THE HASHTAG #VKambassadors
- COPY THE LINK AND SEND TO VK VIA THE WEBSITE AND FOLLOW THE STEP BY STEP PROCESS FOR APPLYING TO BECOME AN AMBASSADOR
- MAKE SURE YOUR INSTAGRAM PAGE IS SET TO A PUBLIC PROFILE
- IF YOU GET A REPLY, YOU’VE BEEN SELECTED TO TAKE PART IN THE VK AMBASSADOR DAY AND FIND OUT ALL ABOUT BECOMING A VK AMBASSADOR
- TWENTY PEOPLE WILL BE NOTIFIED BEFORE 17TH AUGUST 2018 THAT THEY HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED TO BECOME A VK AMBASSADOR.
- THESE TWENTY PEOPLE WILL BE GIVEN A ‘VK BUMPER PACK’ FULL OF MERCHANDISE TO REPRESENT THE BRAND AS A VK AMBASSADOR AT THEIR UNIVERSITY ON A TWO WEEK TRIAL BASIS.
- SEVEN PEOPLE WILL BE CHOSEN TO CONTINUE AS A VK AMBASSADOR.
- IF CHOSEN TO BE A VK AMBASSADOR YOU WILL BE CHOSEN TO REPRESENT THE REMAINING DURATION OF YOU UNIVERSITY COURSE, SHOULD YOU LEAVE UNIVERSITY YOU WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO REPRESENT THE BRAND AS AN AMBASSADOR.
Terms and Conditions for the Competition
The Sponsor: Global Brands Ltd (company no 03366749). Registered office 5th Floor Casa Hotel, Lockoford Lane, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S41 7JB.To be referred to here after as ‘VK’
The Selection Process Duration: Applications open on Monday 23rd April 2018 until Friday 1st June 2018 at 12.00am
The VK Ambassador Term Duration:
Criteria for entry
- All entrant must be +18 years of age, and in their Second or Third year of University and been at their chosen university for at least one year.
- All entrants must be able to provide proof of age upon request
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
Route to entry for the competition are as follows:
- Upload a video via your Personal Instagram page showcasing why you should be a VK Ambassador
- Include the Hashtag #VKambassador in the caption
- Copy and send the link to the VK team via the VK website vkofficial.com
- Follow the online step by step guide on how to enter
- After the closing date VK will select 80-100 people that submitted a video and invite them to a VK
Ambassador day. All successful applicants will be contacted via email no later than the 15th June 2018.
- The VK Ambassador Day will be held between the 9th and 18th July 2018, at the CASA Hotel, Chesterfield S41 7JB, between 9am and 5pm.
- Refreshments will be available throughout the day.
If selected to become an Ambassador you acknowledge that your responsibilities will be:
- To represent the VK brand in a positive and credible way within the local student community.
- Energise others about the VK brand
- To assist VK in content creation for VK social media and blog articles
- You are to attend and/or host VK events and make sure everyone has an unforgettable time; GBL will cover expense’s including entry to VK club night venue and an allowance for VK on the night.
- Generating brand awareness on your University Campus
- To provide feedback and insight to the VK office on a fortnightly basis
- To promote the VK brands via your own person social media pages including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Build strong relationships with your student union representatives
- To develop relationships with circuit bars. These are key pubs and bars in your local city that students go to before their late night venue/club.
- To receive a VK bumper pack to help represent the brand online and on campus which will include but not be limited to; two 24x275ml cases of VK, 4 VK Hoodies, 20 VK phone cases, 10 VK Keyring bottle openers.
- The bumper packs will be replenished once a month, at the discretion of VK.
- Will be entitled to some but not all, additional rewards including but not limited to free VK stock , O2 Gig tickets and VIP/Free entry to Deltic Club nights, subject to availability .
By entering this competition you agree:
- To give permission to be filmed if shortlisted for the VK Ambassador day
- That you are able to provide proof of age prior to attendance of the event.
- If you cannot provide proof of age you will not be able to take part in the event
- To be responsible for their own cost of their travel to and from the venue if you are invited to attend the VK Ambassador Day.
- All content from the day and ongoing will be posted across the VK social sites
- To use own devices for uploading video and posts. This includes for entry and on-going if selected to be an ambassador.
- If chosen to be an Ambassador to become an employee of Global Brands Ltd, and be put on the payroll
- On the completion of the four tasks given by VK per month and provide sufficient evidence as stated in the individual brief for each task.
- If selected to become an Ambassador you are available and able to represent the brand for the remaining duration of your university course.
- The applicant’s entry or participation in any event during the duration of the ambassador term is at their own risk and their health and safety is their own responsibility. VK will provide Health and Safety Training which if selected as a VK ambassador you will be required to attend.
- Applications are open to UK only residents (includes Northern Island) aged 18 and over.
- By submitting and application, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to accept the ambassador role. VK may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to apply and are eligible to work in the UK.
- The successful applicants agree by applying by submitting a video they grant to the Sponsor a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence of the entries Intellectual Property Rights, waive any moral rights and like rights so the Sponsor shall be entitled to use the entry materials in any and all media at no cost to the Sponsor.
- The successful applicants agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their video entry. Any personal data relating to the Winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
- This campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- The Sponsor shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The Sponsor does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to accept the prize.
- The Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The Sponsor shall not in any circumstances be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Sponsor shall not in any circumstances be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever to personal property including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss.
- The Sponsor collects entrant’s personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that Global Brands Ltd may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to Global Brands Ltd by calling +44 (0) 1246 216000.
- The Sponsor’s decision is final; there is no charge for entering this competition and no element of skill in the entering of this competition.
- Any contact details given incorrectly to the Sponsor shall be deemed invalid.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Sponsor’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified via the VK website to entrants as soon as possible by the Sponsor.
- No Purchase is necessary to enter this competition
- Jurisdiction: The competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- DATA PROTECTION: We guarantee that any information you give us about your situation will be kept strictly confidential. As required by the Data Protection Act we will keep your details in our systems for 6 years. You have the right to request a copy of your file by writing to us. If you do not wish us to keep your details on file please let us know. We will assume that you agree to this if we do not hear from you.
- When you attempt to claim the prize, we may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to Global Brands Ltd (for example your name, phone number, email address, gender). We may also record which products you are interested in and which links you pursue as well as customer traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with our internal security policy and may be used to:
– process your competition entry
– provide you with an up to date, efficient, and reliable service;
- By submitting your data you agree to this use.
- From time to time Global Brands Ltd may share this data with other reputable companies both within and outside the European Union who, together with Global Brands Ltd or not, may use the information or parts of it to occasionally notify you about Global Brands Ltd events or related activities that you may find useful, please opt ‘I would like to receive further information from Global Brands Ltd. and / or their partners’
- If you do not want Global Brands Ltd to collect or process your personal data, please do not submit it and if you have or you believe that we have data about you that is incorrect please contact us or write to us at Global Brands Ltd, Chesterfield, Derbyshire S41 7BJ and the information will be corrected as soon as possible or removed from our database as you request.
- Cookies are a means by which information relating to your Internet activity (such as whether you have visited a Global Brands Ltd website before) is recorded on your hard drive and used by us to improve the Global Brands Ltd websites and the products and services available to you.
- Your computer’s help file should tell you how to do this. Alternatively visit dma.org.uk for information on how to do this.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure that the information provided on this site is accurate, no guarantees for the currency or accuracy of information are made.
This website and material relating to information, products and services (or to third party information, products and services), is provided ‘as is’. It is provided without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
Global Brands Ltd does not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website. Global Brands Ltd does not warrant that the functions contained in the material in this site will be uninterrupted or error free. Also, Global Brands Ltd does not warrant that defects will be corrected, or that the Global Brands Ltd site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials.
In no event will Global Brands Ltd be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of the Global Brands Ltd websites.